Like all other aspects of Columbia Asia Hospitals, billing services follow the patient-centred approach. In order to help us serve you better, we require our patients to provide us with the following documents:
- A copy of the patient's passport
- A copy of referral from the patient’s original doctor / physician / specialist
- A copy of the patient’s insurance card
- Any requited payment method or co-payment method for our reference
Patients can contact us anytime for assistance related to payment, insurance and billing. If required, our International Patient helpdesk can work directly with the insurance company for a query or to verify any required authorisations.
Uninsured patients will receive a bill detailing all the charges incurred during their stay along with a statement from the hospital.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Cash: Cash payments can be done in Indian Rupees.
- Card: All payments are accepted through International Visa / MasterCard debit or credit cards.
- Wire transfer