The Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals offers cost-effective vascular and endovascular services in a patient friendly environment. The department handles emergencies round-the-clock and also performs routine vascular surgical procedures. They are an integral part of the polytrauma team for evaluating vascular emergencies in such cases. Angioplasties for peripheral vascular diseases, endovascular procedures for aneurysms, treatment of varicose veins etc. are also done.
Treatment to diabetic patients is provided through the diabetic foot clinic, which is multi-disciplinary and includes an endocrinologist, a vascular surgeon, a diabetic nurse, physiotherapist and a podiatrist.
Treatments and Procedures
- Arterial surgeries like bypass, embolectomy, endarterectomy, abdominal aorto iliac surgery, aneurysm repair and arterio venous malformations (AVM)
- Venous surgeries like stripping and perforator ligation for varicose veins, deep vein cuff placement and IVC filter insertion
- Vascular access procedures for dialysis like AV fistulae and AV grafts
- Endovascular surgeries like peripheral angiography, stent-graft placement, peripheral angioplasty and stenting, radiofrequency ablation and LASER
- Emergency services
- Diabetic foot clinic
- Trauma and emergency vascular surgery
- Covered stent grafts for trauma